- Make sure you sign up on the website, so organizers can get an accurate headcount.
- Show up early, the right sized t-shirts always run out faster.
- Build out your own agenda to optimize decision making during the event.
- If you don’t like a session, move on to a different one
- 50 minutes is a short time, use the sessions to pick up useful tips and resources on getting started
- Try to attend sessions on topics you’re not familiar with. Learning something new could be a transformational experience. Allow for serendipity to happen
- Questions are welcome but be respectful of the speakers’ and other attendees’ time
- Invite your friends and coworkers to attend, learning is always fun with friends
- Share your experiences on social media #OrlandoCC, tag the sponsors/speakers/organizers – they’re doing this voluntarily
- Stay for the evening wrap-up and prizes
- Attend the after party at Liam Fitzpatrick in Lake Mary
- Be social
- Show up and nice and early to get setup
- This is a good opportunity to access a large talent pool, so mingle with the attendees during the event and at the after party
- Provide some incentives for the attendees to stay in touch, make it memorable, if possible
- After the event, reach out to anyone you may have come in contact with, in a personalized manner
- Share your experiences on social media #OrlandoCC, tag the attendees/speakers/organizers – they’re doing this voluntarily
- Make sure there is someone at your table at all points at least until 2-3pm, attendees may not follow a strict schedule
- Hand out swag, attendees love this
- Think of each interaction as an elevator pitch, make it count
- Attend Speakers Party by AgileThought the night before
- Check out the Speakers Tips section in this email for recommendations from the organizers
- Share your experiences on social media #OrlandoCC, tag the attendees/sponsors/organizers – they’re doing this voluntarily
- Keep an eye on the Agenda and schedule change announcements on Twitter
- Have fun and mingle with the crowd, they’re here to see YOU!
- Crosscheck with organizers on task timings
- Attend Speakers Party the night before
- Don’t overwork yourself – attend some sessions and mingle with the crowd